The Advantages of Using a Mortgage Broker
Mortgage brokers have a vast knowledge and experience in working through the mortgage process. They are trained to find the best rate available and the most suitable mortgage product for your needs. Mortgage Brokers work for you, the Client. They are not affiliated with any one lender.
- Mortgage Brokers shop the best rates and products from up to 90 different Banks, Trust Companies, Credit Unions, Private Lenders and Alternative Financial Companies.
- Having access to numerous lenders means that lenders will need to compete for your business.
- If you shop for mortgages yourself, each financial institution will do a credit check. The more credit checks you have, the worse your rating gets. Mortgage Brokers search multiple financial institutions for you with only one credit check.
- Mortgage Brokers are certified experts. Most bank employees are probably not certified and only know about their own bank`s products and rates.
- With a pre-approval through a Mortgage Broker, your rate is protected. That means if the rates go up before your home purchase is finalized, you are already locked in at the lower rate. Also, if the rates go down, you get the lower rate.
- Mortgage Brokers can get most pre-approvals the same day.
- Mortgage Brokers work for you, at NO COST * to you
- Mortgage Brokers are easily accessible with convenient offices and on-line services. In some cases, they can even come to you.
- Mortgage Brokers are aware of some of the 'loop holes' that the big banks add into their mortgage agreements to get them more money out of some of the other products that you may have with them.
(* except for 2nd mortgages or some private lenders)
Got more questions? Call:
40 Davis Drive, Unit 3 Newmarket